Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My last Eid holiday


My last Eid was very beutifull . I spend it in khartoum with my family. We bought our
lamp in on stand day, It was very big.In the day of Eid I woke up early at 6 o'clock and
I went to Eid prayer. After that we Slaughtered our lamp and eat very delicios meat.In the third day I go to journey with my friend to Jabal Awlya. We took some foods and fruits with as, Also we took many juices and ice, From Jabal Awlya market.We arrived to jabal Awlya at 10 o'clock in the mornning.And we took aplace nearly from the beach.When we arranged our place went to see the beautiful mountain.After that we played football and swam in the sea.
My friend Osama is very skillful in cooking he make to us very delicious dinner.After
dinner we went to saw fishes in the Jabal Awlya reservoir .
When Iam walking I saw an old man,I handed him and ask him why did people in sudan call Jabal Awlya by this name?.He answered me saying: "Oh my son you are
very good boy.Last Sudaness people was seek to draw closer to God in this great
mountain, From that time people caled it by thay name".Also we watched sun set in Jabal Awlya,It was very amazing show.
Finally,Realy in sudan we have very fantastic places.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! What an amazing picture you put here, Miujahid!
    Reading your post, it seems that you had a wonderful time on Eid! Do you beleive

    ReplyDelete
  2. that I went to Jabal Awlaya once in my life? I still keep the photos in a safe place. I was at Bahry High School. I still remember that day!
    Well done!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete